(1) Would you invest where a small return is earned associated with small risk
instead of a high return associated with high risk?
(3) Very High risk is associated with Very High returns, High risk is associated with High returns and Medium risk is associated with Medium returns? What risks can you bear (not prefer)?
(5) In which of the following market segments have you traded previously?
(7) What is your experience with Commodity investments?
(9) What is your Age Group?
(11) Proposed Investment Amount.
(13) Sources of Income, Primary Income
(15) Market Value of portfolio held.
(17) How many dependents do you financially support?
(19) What is your experience with Investments in Past?
(21) Occupation (please select the appropriate).
(2) When market is not performing well would you like to invest in more risky investment instead of less risky investment to earn high return?
(4) What is the duration of investment you are looking forward to keep invested?
(6) What is your experience with Equity Investments?
(8) What is your experience with Forex investments?
(10) Investment Goal?
(12) Gross Annual Income details.
(14) Secondary Source.
(16) Investment Experience.
(18) What is the size of your Emergency Fund?
(20) What percentage of Monthly Income is allocated to pay off debt [all EMIs]?
(22) Are you any of the following, or are directly or indirectly related to any of the following?
Above Mentioned Services fall into the risk category choosen by you. If you agree to the above then click "YES".If you do not agree please click "NO".
Risk involved with the above mentioned services will be the responsibilty of the applicant him self.
If you are willing to get Telephonic Support instead of SMS of our services then all the responsibility of loss or profit whether big or small, through holding or in intraday market, would only be yours and not of the Firm or any person associated with the Firm.
If you agree to the above then click "YES".If you do not agree please click "NO".
Investment Risk Profile
In setting up an investment portfolio suitable for you, your financial adviser will ask you a series of questions about your financial and lifestyle goals. Using this information, plus details of your current assets, liabilities and income, your adviser can determine what level of risk or exposure you are prepared to tolerate in relation to fluctuations in the marketplace - and the level that makes sense for your stage in life. From this, an appropriate mix of assets can be allocated to your investment portfolio.
Your Total Score
Your Investment Profile
Very High Growth Investors (Above 200)
Your Investment portfolio should have bias toward high capital growth and you have little need for income. You are prepared to accept a more higher degree of volatility and risk. Your primary concern is to accumulate assets over medium to long term.
High Growth Investors (161-200)
Your Investment portfolio should have bias toward capital growth and you have little need for income. You are prepared to accept a higher degree of volatility and risk. Your primary concern is to accumulate assets over medium to long term.
Medium Growth Investor (81-160)
Your investment portfolio should have focus on capital growth with some need for income. You are ready to take calculated risk to achieve better returns
The questionnaire returns a score on the basis of which you fall in either of the category mentioned above. This assessment is made solely on the basis of your financial situation and the answers selected by you.
As your advisor, "I" and "YOU" confirm that we have worked together to determine your risk profile and the investment options that are best suited for your investment style.